Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
dog: he kind of perked..seemed better..He cant stand up.
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My dog was fine yesterday, but last night he could't stand up. I took him outside and he kind of perked up and seemed better so I thought he may have been overheated and would be fine this morning, bu… read more
My dog fell down the stairs last night. She seemed fine yesterday,
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
My dog fell down the stairs last night. She seemed fine yesterday, wasn't limping and she could go for a walk after that and move up and down the stairs normally, just slower. today she could still go… read more
My 3 year old greyhound started favoring his right forepaw
Dr Eli
Dr Eli, Clinical Veterinarian
My 3 year old greyhound started favoring his right forepaw last night. I took him for a walk and he seemed fine. But he's favoring it again this morning. Do I need to get him to a vet?… read more
yesterday my dog started walking real slow on our walk we got
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
yesterday my dog started walking real slow on our walk we got home and she didnt want to go up the stairs or even in the car for a ride. I noticed she wasnt putting any pressure on her right back leg.… read more
dog: got groomed yesterday and today..bathroom..little water comes out
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
My sisters dog got groomed yesterday and today when I took him to go the bathroom ( I am babysitting him ) he seems to keep squating like he needs to go more but only a little water comes out.… read more
my dog was fine last night when I let him out. When he came
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
my dog was fine last night when I let him out. When he came in his tail which is normally up and wagging was down and almost between the legs. this morning he was abnormally clingy and wouldn't eat mu… read more
my dog was fine yesterday running and jumping around. This
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
my dog was fine yesterday running and jumping around. This morning we was walking slow and wanted to lay down. He was sleeping under a ceiling fan. he eat well. He was shaking a little too and feels a… read more
My dog was fine yesterday morning. Sorry about that. My dog
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Sorry about that. My dog was fine yesterday. When I let him in last night he didn't eat, drank somewater but was very quiet. This morning he was panting very hard. Wouldn't go outside. Seems weak. He is some kind of terrier mix. Very active. About 15 pounds. Has his shots. About 8 yrs old … read more
my dog was fine last night and now doesnt want to move, eat,
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, dog veterinarian
my dog was fine last night and now doesnt want to move, eat, or drink. i got him to go outside and he is walking VERY slowly and off balance. ive never seen him like this. i also see his stomach contr… read more
Last night he started shaking in the neck area and walking
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Last night he started shaking in the neck area and walking really slow … read more
coco started to slow down again & I took her in for fluids
Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinary Acupuncturist, Locum
coco started to slow down again & I took her in for fluids yesterday. she was very out if it again last night but woke up at 4 am hungry, thirsty, & generally better. why does getting her fluids make … read more
My dog was fine last night and seemed fine when he first got
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog was fine last night and seemed fine when he first got up this morning. First thing he did was wiggle around on his back to scratch it, not what he usually does, then everytime he walks around h… read more
My dog was fine and alert last night. He is very slow today.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog was fine and alert last night. He is very slow today. He twitches like he is going to be slapped when we get close to pet him. His front legs, neck and head are not quick to respond and he trip… read more
my dog is very listless...will not stand up. He was slow when
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my dog is very listless...will not stand up. He was slow when we took a walk at 7pm but when we came back laid down and will not get up. No vomiting or diahrea. What could this be? The dog is 4 months… read more
My 8 year old Boston Terrier got in a fight with another dog
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My 8 year old Boston Terrier got in a fight with another dog yesterday. He seemed fine last night. This morning when I got up, he came upstairs to me and I saw that his eyes are very bloodshot and loo… read more
My dog was fine last night, after he got into the trash, this
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
My dog was fine last night, after he got into the trash, this morning when i let him out of his crate to go outside to potty he seemed off. He doesnt want to walk or stand. When i get him to walk or s… read more
my dog was fine when i came home yesterday during the night
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
my dog was fine when i came home yesterday during the night she wanted outside and started acting funny when i got up this morning there was blood all over the floor where her potty pad was she has ha… read more
6month old English bulldog pup was fine last night when I
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
6month old English bulldog pup was fine last night when I took him his walk about 11.00 pm got up this morning and he is usually jumping up and down for his breakfast he has not moved today he's just … read more