Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My chi swallowed a severe strength alkaline seltzer plus…

Customer Question
My chi swallowed a...

My chi swallowed a severe strength alkaline seltzer plus capsule. She threw up but not until the capsule had opened inside her stomach. Is there anything I can do for her?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Chihuahua

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if the Chihuahua will be able to digest that. What is the Chihuahua's name and age?

She’s 1 and her name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chia?

She eats everything in sight. Grass, limbs, rocks. You name it she eats it. Her ears are turning red inside and she has started scratching.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I am getting anxious for your answer the wait time said 8 minutes. It has been well over that.
5/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

She is fine. Back to herself. I am very disappointed that an answer wasn't forthcoming when I needed it and I tend on calling customer service to have my membership cancelled.