Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She may have eaten a 7.5 mg oxycodone that fell on floor. I…

Customer Question
She may have eaten...

She may have eaten a 7.5 mg oxycodone that fell on floor. I don’t know for sure but I can’t find it. She’s very small so I’m worried.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DrSarah, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
DrSarah
DrSarah, Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Sarah, a veterinarian with over 10 years experience and am here to help! I'm sorry no one was able to help you before. How is she doing?

She seems to be fine so I don’t think she ate it. Thank you

Great! I probably would only have suspected some lethargy and sedation if she did eat it. Glad to hear she's ok!