Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog lives in China has mamm. my dog had tumor on her

Customer Question
Hi my dog lives...

Hi my dog lives in China has mamm

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

Hi my dog had tumor on her tummy and we had it removed 1 year ago. The tumor has now grown back, large and ulcerated and there are other small ones too. We went to the vet and they did ultrasound and scan and said she possibly has liver cancer so a surgecal removal of the tumors is not reccommended. Went to different vets, some say if the liver is not functioning well, plus the dog is 9 years old, then there will be high risk with surgery. Some say shouldn't do it because the affected areas are too large, the wound may not heal.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is your dog bleeding a lot?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: Phew. What is the dog's name?

She lives in China and her name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Hua?

Just the tumor and liver

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 21 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What questions can I address for you today?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian