Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She seems to have red irritated skin on her tail. It seems…

Customer Question
Hi . She seems...

Hi . She seems to have red irritated skin on her tail. It seems like it itches and hurts her as well . She’s a small Maltese . I need to know if camomile tea and gold body powder are ok to use

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Dorilee she’s 2 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dorilee?

I left her for a week with heir sitter she seemed very depress. When I got back yesterday I found her with that skin infection on her tail

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I need to travel in two days and I want to take her with me . We are flying to sonora mexico for two days . Will you tell me if it’s safe for me to take her . Thank you
4/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach pictures of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. They’re all FREE. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.