Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog had a dead mouse in her mouth today that was
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
My dog had a dead mouse in her mouth today that was poisoned, now she is breathing differently, I am worried … read more
My dog just got really old (at least 2-3 years ago) d-con
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
My dog just got really old (at least 2-3 years ago) d-con mouse poison.. the green cube.. and was running around with it in her mouth. I got to her within a minute of her having it. I don't think she … read more
My dog was playing with a mouse that was killed with a mouse
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
My dog was playing with a mouse that was killed with a mouse poison made with bromethalin and i don't know if she ate any of it but I wasn't watching her the entire time. Should I be concerned? … read more
We are dog sitting our childrens french bulldog. She picked
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Associate Veterinarian
We are dog sitting our childrens french bulldog. She picked up and brought to us in her mouth a hard chunk of rat poison. What do we do? … read more
My 8 month old 10 pound poodle came inside with a dead mouse
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
my 8 month old 10 pound poodle came inside with a dead mouse inner mouth. Been dead a while. She is acting a bit off now and I think breathing a bit more rapidly than usual. She is eating ok and has j… read more
My dog found a dead mouse and was carrying it around. We
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
My dog found a dead mouse and was carrying it around. We mouse bate with Contrac Blocks. Can she be in trouble?… read more
We put down mouse poison and my sons dog picked up a dead mouse
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
We put down mouse poison and my sons dog picked up a dead mouse and lucked the guts. I don't think he ingested any but are concerned. … read more
My 5.5 pound yorkishire terrier just had her annual physical
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
My 5.5 pound yorkishire terrier just had her annual physical today and was given shots for rabies, bordetella, DA2P and PARVO vaccines. This was at 10AM this morning. It is 10PM now at night and for t… read more
DOG WAS PLAYING WITH A SMALL MOUSE THAT I BELEIVE MAY HAVE
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
DOG WAS PLAYING WITH A SMALL MOUSE THAT I BELEIVE MAY HAVE INGESTED A RODENT POISON CALL JUST ONE BITE. HE HAD IT IN HIS MOUTH BUT DIDNT EAT ANY PART OF IT. IT DID HAVE PUNCTURE WOUNDS IN IT(MOUSE). I… read more
My dog killed a mouse who might have been poisoned by bromethalin
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
My dog killed a mouse who might have been poisoned by bromethalin mouse poison. She didn't actually eat the mouse I managed to get it out of her mouth but she did unfortunately kill it in her mouth. T… read more
i think my 20lb chow mix, 17wk old, dog ate some mouse poison,
DrChristineM
DrChristineM, Associate Veterinarian
i think my 20lb chow mix, 17wk old, dog ate some mouse poison, brodifacoum is the active ingredient. i induced vomiting with hydrogen peroxide, within 30 minutes of suspicion of ingestion of the poiso… read more
My pet maltaise and pekinese mix just ate a dead mouse. is
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My pet maltaise and pekinese mix just ate a dead mouse. is there anything to be concerned over. Can we make him vomit it up… read more
I had put out rat posion pellets abt 2weeks ago, Wednesday
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I had put out rat posion pellets abt 2weeks ago, Wednesday (5days ago) I got my daughter a 4 1/2 month old shitzue. The rat posion ws already gne and had thrown it away so wasnt worried however about … read more
my dog just found a dead mouse. She had it in her mouth. it
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
my dog just found a dead mouse. She had it in her mouth. it was dehydrated possibly by mouse poison. Should I be worried… read more
puppy: poison..had it in his mouth but did not bite into it
Dr. Berry
Dr. Berry, Practice owner
Our new puppy just discovered a dead mouse carcus. The mouse most likely died from eating poison. The puppy had it in his mouth but did not bite into it. What should I do?… read more
My daughters 40 lb beagle just was holding a piece of vole
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
My daughter's 40 lb beagle just was holding a piece of vole or mice poison in her mouth long enough for me to yank it out of her mouth. What should I do or look for?… read more
golden retriever: her mouth..back yard..mice about a moth
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
Hi - My golden retriever had a decomposed mouse in her mouth that she found in the back yard. I quickly removed it from her and disposed of it. The exterminator had put Jt Eaton Ac Formula 90 in my ga… read more
My dog which weighs 6 pounds may have eaten a little bit of
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My dog which weighs 6 pounds may have eaten a little bit of Decon mice poison What should I do?… read more