Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Chewed up an Advil liquid gel bootle with Advil in there
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Chewed up an Advil liquid gel bootle with Advil in there didn't look like she got the pills out but the liquid leaked and I assume she licked it up. … read more
My 9 pound maltipoo ate most of an Advil liquid gel pill. I
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My 9 pound maltipoo ate most of an Advil liquid gel pill. I called a vet and they said to give the dog 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting. We did that but the dog didnt vomit until … read more
My puppy ate a 500mg naproxen pill 3 days ago. I took her to
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My puppy ate a 500mg naproxen pill 3 days ago. I took her to the vet and after a quick examination the doctor said she shows no signs on toxicity but may have developed an ulcer because of the pill. S… read more
My puppy is 6 months old and she ingested one advil on
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
My puppy is 6 months old and she ingested one advil on Friday. I took her to the vet who prescribed omeprazole and sulcate suspension. She is now though not herself. She won't eat and has been tired a… read more
We took our black lab to the vet on Monday due to throwing
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
We took our black lab to the vet on Monday due to throwing up a yellowish/ green liquid and he said she was sick and gave us antibotic, fenagin, and something for her stomach. She has been okay for th… read more
my dog ingested approximately half a dozen 200mg advil pills.
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
my dog ingested approximately half a dozen 200mg advil pills. it's the middle of the night and no vet will answer the phone.. what should i do?… read more
My fox terrier just chewed on and ingested part of an Advil
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My fox terrier just chewed on and ingested part of an Advil liquid gel. He weighs about 36.5 lbs. He is acting fine right now, but I know that it can be toxic. Should I induce vomiting or take him to … read more
I took my German shorthaired pointer to the vet on Monday
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
I took my German shorthaired pointer to the vet on Monday for a UTI issue. The vet tested her urine and said there were very small traces of the UTI so they treated her with a antibiotics and an anti-… read more
My small dachshund is paralyzed in her back legs. This
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My small dachshund is paralyzed in her back legs. This happened suddenly. Took her to the vet. He took xrays and said that L3,L4 space was narrowed. At first she had pain on movement but now does not.… read more
American Bulldog: month old..I took her to the Vet last monday...urine
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
I have a 5 month old American Bulldog puppy. I took her to the Vet last Monday. They checked her urine & said she had vagitis. He put he on Cephalexin 500mg 2 times a day. I have givin her each dose l… read more
She ate carpet last Tuesday. Took her to vet and after
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
She ate carpet last Tuesday. Took her to vet and after xrays, bloodwork, has 2 wads stuck in intestines. Sent her home with antibiotics and prescription canned food to coat and help her pass it. She w… read more
her anal glands done..stool and blood last time..another vet
Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinary Acupuncturist, Locum
took to vet 4to5 times for what i thought was blood they said nothing wrong get her anal glands done as soon as she starts skooting around they also took stool and blood last time should i go back or … read more
pup: pit..cries..night, when she wakes up she has a hard time getting
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
I took my pup to the vet and they said she had a pinched nerve under her front arm pit they gave her pain pills she cries in the middle of the night, when she wakes up she has a hard time getting up a… read more
chihuahua: started throwing..vet today took an xray..pill for vomiting
Dr. Kelly
Dr. Kelly, Associate Veterinarian
My Chihuaha started throwing up her food on Monday just almost as soon as it went into her mouth. Took her to the vet today took an xray and said that she didn't see anything that should be causing th… read more
Chihuahua: 12 week old..parasite in her poop..medicine
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I need some help. I have a 12 week old Chihuahua and took her to the vet the monday after I bought her. She had a parasite in her poop so I gave her the 6 days of deworming medicine. She was having di… read more
She destroyed an excedrin bottle and I believe she ingested
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
She destroyed an excedrin bottle and I believe she ingested a part of one pill, she seems to be okay, but she is a destroyer. … read more
My dog had all her shots and bloodwork. The vet knocked her
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
My dog had all her shots and bloodwork. The vet knocked her out, since she is a biter. Soon afterwards she vomited. It looked very orange. Since she tested positive for Lyme desease she started on Dox… read more
I think she ingested part of a DayQuil pill and maybe some
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I think she ingested part of a DayQuil pill and maybe some other vitamins. … read more