Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
pit bull: weeks old..vomiting and has diarrhea..lethargic..her shots
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
I have a blue pit bull puppy about 15 weeks old and all of a sudden she wont hardly eat or drink anything she is vomiting and has diarrhea really bad though and she is really lethargic all she does is… read more
My 2 year old yorkie/poodle mix is all of a sudden spooked
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
My 2 year old yorkie/poodle mix is all of a sudden spooked by our other dog ever siince he threw up this afternoon. She is shaking and hiding away from us and won't go near the other dog. Please advis… read more
I just rescued my dog 2 weeks ago. the first week he was
Jane Lefler, Dog Behaviorist/Trainer/Breeder/Health
hey, i just rescued my dog 2 weeks ago. the first week he was doing awesome walking at 4am. All of a sudden He's hardly wanting to walk in the morning. We get half way down the street and he turns aro… read more
We have a lethargic 4 week old lab pup- wont eat or move around
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
We have a lethargic 4 week old lab pup- wont eat or move around much- just lays there. Has diarrhea and threw up some watery stuff with a small amount of food in it.… read more
Chihuahua mix all of a sudden wont jump up. Shaking. Whining.
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
Chihuahua mix all of a sudden wont jump up. Shaking. Whining. Eating and potty are fine. No sign of injury… read more
I have a miniature schnauer and westie mix. He is 5 years
EmergencyVets
EmergencyVets, Emergency Veterinarian /Medical Director
I have a miniature schnauer and westie mix. He is 5 years old. We just got up he ate his breakfast but all of a sudden he is walking around hunched, body tense, neck stiff. What is it?… read more
He wont eat. He just threw up a small amount of liquid. His
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
He wont eat. He just threw up a small amount of liquid. His nose is cold … read more
our dog is a chi and is 2 years old. she is a rescue dog and
Dr. M. Vitucci MS, DVM
Dr. M. Vitucci MS, DVM, Chief Medical Officer, Owner
our dog is a chi and is 2 years old. she is a rescue dog and we have had her for 5 mos. all of a sudden tonight in the last 2 hours we noticed her trying to eat the carpet. pulling strings from it. al… read more
She threw up twice yesterday and wont eat today. Not that we
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Not that we are aware of. Just dog food a treat . As always a little grass when she went outside … read more
I just rescued this 6 week old pit he seems to be having
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
I just rescued this 6 week old pit bull he seems to be having trouble pooping and just threw up a bunch of water he just drank … read more
puppy: 10 weeks old..came home..treating it for coccidia and giardia.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
A friend of mine is part of a rescue group and had a puppy that just died all of a sudden. It was 10 weeks old and when she came home the puppy had bled out its anal area. She had been treating it for… read more
My dog is throwing up blood wont eat and wont go to the bathroom.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog is throwing up blood wont eat and wont go to the bathroom. She overate the night before and threw up all the food she ate and then threw up more… read more
I have a 13 year old Aussie that all of the sudden won't
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
I have a 13 year old Aussie that all of the sudden won't eat. Today she did eat a little and threw up. She doesn't seem to have dental problems. … read more
I have a 15 year old dog , he all of sudden is drooling all
Dr. May
Dr. May, Doctoral Degree
I have a 15 year old dog , he all of sudden is drooling all over the place just tonight other than that he seems ok .… read more
I have 4 1/2 year old queensland heeler and all of a sudden
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
I have 4 1/2 year old queensland heeler and all of a sudden wont jump, if he does he yelps. I got him young as a rescue was told he had shots. About 6 months ago i took him and and got a full work up.… read more
hi, i have a 16 month old american bulldog just got a few weeks
Dr. Elaine
Dr. Elaine, Veterinarian
hi, i have a 16 month old american bulldog just got a few weeks ago, and all of a sudden he wont eat his food and he keeps throwing up and slobbering and just keeps sleeping, i know he hasn't had his … read more
My puppy is a 15 week old goldendoodle and yesterday morning
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Hi my puppy is a 15 week old goldendoodle and yesterday morning he threw up all of his breakfast and didn't eat or drink the rest of the day. He will not eat or drink this morning either and is being … read more
My 15 weeks old male English Pointer who has had a sudden paralysis
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
My 15 weeks old male English Pointer who has had a sudden 'paralysis' of all four limbs. He is eating, defecation, urinating, breathing fine. Heart rate is normal, can lift his head, wag his tail etc.… read more