Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
What might be causing my female dog to scoot on the floor,
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
What might be causing my female dog to scoot on the floor, turn around in circles while scooting. She also whines and scratches at the floor while scooting. Our vet has cleaned her anal glands several… read more
My 12-13 ish year old haired daschund is walking in circles.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My 12-13 ish year old long haired daschund is walking in circles. Also, he was panting excessively last night, occasionally with a curled tongue. He did eat, but has not drank and water. Seems disorie… read more
My fox terrier is experiencing anxiety. She has been
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
she has been shivering panting and walking circles. she has hard places on her back next to her hips and squeals when i touch her stomach … read more
My dog woke up around 4am. He is walking differently and whining.
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My dog woke up around 4am. He is walking differently and whining. picture him like is he trying to circle around he is walking like that with his hind end slightly towards his front. He is doing ALOT … read more
My puppy is constantly whining. She wants to be picked up,
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
My puppy is constantly whining. She wants to be picked up, but then walks in circles whining like crazy.… read more
My dog is walking in circles (or really walking backwards and
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My dog is walking in circles (or really walking backwards and then in a circle), panting, has a dry warm nose, stiff back legs and swollen lymph nodes on her neck. Thoughts?… read more
Have small dog-panting heavy-incoherant-standing looking at
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
Have small dog-panting heavy-incoherant-standing looking at nothing-walks around in circles-stands in yard doing nothing but standing and staring into space-took her to the vet,they took blood test- s… read more
My dog keeps moving her head around in circles. She won't
Dr. Becky
Dr. Becky, Relief Veterinarian
My dog keeps moving her head around in circles. She won't move around a lot, and she whines sometimes. She is 14 years old. What could cause this? … read more
Why is my elderly female dog (15 years old) walking around
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
Why is my elderly female dog (15 years old) walking around in circles (repeatedly)? She circles the table, the kitchen island and an area in the house that she can walk in a continuous circle.… read more
My dog is 16 and has been walking in circles all night. When
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
My dog is 16 and has been walking in circles all night. When I put her inside, she continues to walk in circles but also walks into walls and seems to br going toward items that are reflecting light… read more
lhasa apso: panting became severe and vomiting accompanied it
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
Hello, my 13 year old lhasa apso is in critical condition. She has been experiencing, for about a month, panting and occasional blue tongue. Yesterday, the panting became severe and vomiting accompani… read more
our dog a Cocker Spaniel goes around in a circle and chases
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
our dog a Cocker Spaniel goes around in a circle and chases her tail and whines. She then will stop and lick herself. What is wrong with her. Could she have bladder or anal problems?… read more
dog: she squealed and whimpering...around 5 pm..squeals
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
dog was happy and running this afternoon and then she squealed and whimpering...around 5 pm. Tried to get her to walk - struggles. Tried to pick up and squeals. Will nip ( isnt a nipper) she is shakin… read more
He drank a lot of water and is now panting and coughing,
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
he drank a lot of water and is now panting and coughing, walking around the house whining, he cant get anything to come up. … read more
My 8 year old black lab is acting very strangely...she is walking
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My 8 year old black lab is acting very strangely...she is walking around in short circles, will not lie down, pants quite a bit and seems uncomfortable...I just don't have a idea want she needs… read more
My dog is whining, walking in circles, leaning to one side,
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog is whining, walking in circles, leaning to one side, unbalanced, confused, does not eat, and has lost her sight in a short period of time. What is wrong?… read more
she started running around in circles and then she started
Jane Lefler, Dog Behaviorist/Trainer/Breeder/Health
she started running around in circles and then she started having difficult in standing and heavy panting. … read more
My dog is whining a lot. She walks around the house whining.
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My dog is whining a lot. She walks around the house whining. Out in the yard. She even will pick up her favorite toy and walk around with it in her mouth whining. She gets plenty of exercise and playe… read more