Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
chicken: jerky..treats..loves the vitality brand and now im scared
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
I just got a phone call from a friend that jerky chicken treats made in china have been recalled. how can i get information on this as my dog loves the vitality brand and now i'm scared… read more
chicken: jerky treats..diarrhea..vomiting..toxins work their way
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
three dogs sick -- chihuahuas from chicken jerky treats from china (waggin trail) diarrhea and vomiting. what can I give them to help them while the toxins work their way through there systems… read more
My dog just ingested a packet of oxygen absorber called
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
my dog just ingested a packet of oxygen absorber called Ageless..from a pack of jerky treats. i believe the packet contains iron powder and vitamin c. the dog has thrown up 3 times. she is a l4 month … read more
My dog has torn his nail in half, he not bleeding and doesnt
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog has torn his nail in half, he not bleeding and doesn't seem to be in pain; the nail is torn back and is hanging there. I'm afaird he's going to injury himself more. I can't get in touch with my… read more
dog: has a sore on the back of his neck that seems to be quite painful
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
My dog has a sore on the back of his neck that seems to be quite painful. What can I do for him?… read more
puppy: jerky treat..his anal glands also put..only 10 wks old.
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My puppy, who had his last China dog jerky treat about 4-5 days ago, has recently had very bad diahrreah, increased water consumption, and now his anal glands also put out a potent smell. I am so scar… read more
I believe my yorkie ate rat poison. He seems to not have
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
I believe my yorkie ate rat poison. He seems to not have good control of his back legs … read more
my dog has an open sore right between the base of his tail
vetmom4
vetmom4, Veterinarian
my dog has an open sore right between the base of his tail and his but it seems to be causing him pain how can i treat this?… read more
My corgi was eating a irregularly shaped jerky treat when I
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My corgi was eating a irregularly shaped jerky treat when I noticed every time he put pressure (bit into) the jerky his eye popped out. Not completely, just bulged about 1/4 of an inch. No one believe… read more
my dog has started shaking from his back lkegs, seems unsteady
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my dog has started shaking from his back lkegs, seems unsteady and stumbling. he is not crying with pain and is eating normally. what can it be and what should i do?… read more
My dog has developed sores under his ear and at the back of
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
My dog has developed sores under his ear and at the back of his neck. They are painful, he yelps if touched, crusty and smelly. He is a 4 year old pomeranian. Inside dog except to go out to potty. I'm… read more
How can I treat my small dog for aspirin poisoning? He is
Expert, dog veterinarian
How can I treat my small dog for aspirin poisoning? He is 13 lbs., 12-yrs-old, mixed Chihuahua. He was in pain from glaucoma. My vet put him on a regimen of 2 baby aspirin 4xday last Fri until Mon. Mo… read more
maltese: comfortable..on a raw meaty bones diet for a couple..mucus
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my maltese is trying to get comfortable and clearly can't. His back half and legs seem to be spasming. He has been on a raw meaty bones diet for a couple of years which has suited him really well but … read more
He may have ate rat poison. But it's been around 4and half
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
He get laid around and acted sleepy not wanting to get up. He person his self.i had to go outside and when i come back in he was at the door like his old self got a bite of food and laid back down… read more
our boxer has been walking around with his back arched, and
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
our boxer has been walking around with his back arched, and was acting like he was in pain. i took him to the vet and he said his back was inflamed. gave him trammadol and predinsone to take. after a … read more
I believe my dog is slowly being poisoned. I believe
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
I believe my dog is slowly being poisoned. I believe Aluminum oxcide sand is being put in his food and mouth. From my research he has the symptoms of aluminum poison.This sand is so fine if put in any… read more
My 13 and a half year old dog is in lots of pain today. He
Doctor Jeff
Doctor Jeff, VP and Associate Veterinarian
My 13 and a half year old dog is in lots of pain today. He is yelping and his back legs seem to give out on him and he is lifting one of his front paws up. When I try to pick him up he yelps more. He … read more
my outdoor dog has been losing his hair. He has no sores or
Dr. Loretta
my outdoor dog has been losing his hair. He has no sores or scabs so I don't believe it is mange. He does not have unusual stools, nor does he scratch often… read more