Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
my dog has gingivitus and i was told to give her amoxicillin
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
my dog has gingivitus and i was told to give her amoxicillin to cure it. can i give her human amoxicillin?… read more
my dog has a dry crusty nose also the bridge of the nose our
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
my dog has a dry crusty nose also the bridge of the nose our vet was giving her prednisone… read more
today that my Doxie has pemphigus they gave me steroids
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
Hello, was told today that my Doxie has Pemphigus they gave me steroids for him but I would prefer to give him something safer....I found a website that states there are homeopathic remedys Thuja 30. … read more
My dog is on prednisone and tramadol to help with his insulinoma.
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My dog is on prednisone and tramadol to help with his insulinoma. Can I also give him benadryl at night to help him be more calm?… read more
My dog has an advanced lymphoma. Is there an oral chemotherapy
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My dog has an advanced lymphoma. Is there an oral chemotherapy I can give him to help him. he's on oral prednisone. Thanks for your help.… read more
My dog has a UTI and the vet gave he amoxicillin weeks.
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Veterinarian
My dog has a UTI and the vet gave he amoxicillin for 2 weeks. She also gave me a paste and capsule to give her so she wouldn't end up with C diff. My dog has finished the paste and is almost finished … read more
Our dog went to the vet today hot spot they gave us prednisone 20 mg and told me to
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Our dog went to the vet today for a hot spot they gave us prednisone 20 mg and told me to give him 1 1/2 pills every 12 hours. My wife thought it said 5 pills and gave him 5 he is 140 lb newfoundland,… read more
My dog has been itching alot today My sister told me her vet
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Hi DrMy dog has been itching alot today My sister told me her vet said to give her dog a benadryl si I gave him one now I am worried. I SHOULD NOT HAVE… read more
I have a jack russel terrier who is always itching. I have
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Veterinarian
I have a jack russel terrier who is always itching. I have tried oatmeal shampoo for dry skin. I was told to try giving him Benadryl. Neither one of these seem to work. He scratches his stomach and al… read more
I have a dog in renal failure. A friend told me to give her
EmergencyVets
EmergencyVets, Emergency Veterinarian /Medical Director
I have a dog in renal failure. A friend told me to give her Asparagus Extract as it helps to flush out the kidneys. Is it safe and how much should I give her. She weighs about 10 lbs.… read more
She has mammary cancer and the vet gave me 50mg prednisone
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
She has mammary cancer and the vet gave me 50mg prednisone to give her every other day. I was wondering if that was right for the cancer. … read more
My Shih Tzu won't eat. He is down to skin and bones. I have
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My Shih Tzu won't eat. He is down to skin and bones. I have taken him to my vet who gave me meds, they didn't help. I have taken him to internal medicine doctor who has done several ultra sounds and j… read more
My vet gave me a syringe with Adequan in it for my dog. I
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My vet gave me a syringe with Adequan in it for my dog. I was to give it to him tonight, and now I'm not sure that I should. The technician that filled the syringe told me to refridgerate it. It was i… read more
i was told my dog has lymphoma and the doctor told me we should
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
i was told my dog has lymphoma and the doctor told me we should put him down friday is there anything i can give him that might work as a miracle?… read more
MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT ME A PUPPY. I DIDNT HAVE ANY PUPPY MILK
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Veterinarian
MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT ME A PUPPY. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PUPPY MILK TO GIVE HIM, SO I GAVE HIM SOME CARNATION MILK AND IT GAVE HIM AN UPSET TUMMY. wHAT CAN I GIVE HIM. HE'S ABOUT 1 MONTH OLD.… read more
Also Sam has very dry skin is there anything I can give him
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
Also Sam has very dry skin is there anything I can give him to help,it doesn't seem to bother him , but it bothers me because it seems that I'm always clearing up dead skin from where ever he has been… read more
I have a dog that has been constipated days. It is dry and
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
I have a dog that has been constipated for 4 days. It is dry and hard. I called a Vets office and they told me to give her pumpkin, but she only goes a little bit. She still has her normal appetite wh… read more
My dog can't breath through his nose. I was told to give him
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My dog can't breath through his nose. I was told to give him banadryl. It helped to begin with but not amy more. He sounds like he is drowning.… read more