Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
have a mixed breed chihuahua, had 3 puppies 5 days ago.
Doctor Jeff
Doctor Jeff, VP and Associate Veterinarian
have a mixed breed chihuahua, had 3 puppies 5 days ago. Is it normal for her to still be bleeding? babies were normal size for her. in fact quite small… read more
my dads rottweiller gave birth to 12 puppies but 1 died 3 days
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
my dads rottweiller gave birth to 12 puppies but 1 died 3 days ago but is still bleeding is this normal ?… read more
Second opinion] I have got a question my dog had a puppies 5
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Second opinion] Hi I have got a question my dog had a puppies 5 days ago she's still bleeding is that normal or should I take her to the vet? Thank you… read more
Hi Is it normal for my female to be bleeding into her 25th day
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Hi Is it normal for my female to be bleeding into her 25th day of her cycle. She was A.I.ed for the last time 5 days ago?? Thanks… read more
Hi, I need advice on what to do. We just bred my 3 yr old Siberian
EmergencyVets
EmergencyVets, Emergency Veterinarian /Medical Director
Hi, I need advice on what to do. We just bred my 3 yr old Siberian husky 4 days ago. 2 days ago she was in a freak accident and impaled herself on a fallen tree branch. The damage was pretty extensive… read more
dog: half ago and she is still bleeding, is it normal..no bad smell
Dr. Debbie
Dr. Debbie, Veterinarian
My dog delivered pups a week and a half ago and she is still bleeding, is it normal for them to bleed this long? there is no bad smell coming from her. How long is normal and when should i start to wo… read more
My dog licked and amlodipine tablet that is 10 mg, but the
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Hi my dog licked and amlodipine tablet that is 10 mg, but the whole tablet is still there. Do I need to be concerned? She has a Yorky poodle mix that is 11 pounds. … read more
My female dog was spayed 10 months ago. She is bleeding from
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My female dog was spayed 10 months ago. She is bleeding from her vulva. What is the cause? What do I need to do for her?… read more
My 11 month old lab went into heat 16 days ago. She is still
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My 11 month old lab went into heat 16 days ago. She is still bleeding. Is this normal? Everything I read says 7 to 11 days. … read more
Hi, My Siberian Husky just swallowed a petite greenie whole.
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Hi, My Siberian Husky just swallowed a petite greenie whole. What do I need to be concerned about with him?… read more
My yellow lab had puppies 2 days ago and still seems to be
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
my yellow lab had puppies 2 days ago and still seems to be bleeding is this normal … read more
Is it normal for a female who was bred (ai ) to still have
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
Is it normal for a female who was bred (ai ) to still have a discharge brownish her last ai was 8 days ago… read more
My female has been bleeding vaginally two weeks. This
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My female has been bleeding vaginally for almost two weeks. This started as a normal heat cycle. Should I be concerned?… read more
my dog ripped one of her pads off two days ago. Bleeding has
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
my dog ripped one of her pads off two days ago. Bleeding has stopped but it is still very raw and weepy. Does she need a course of antibiotics, gums look normal but has red line across the top and on … read more
I have 2 siberian huskies and the female is in the middle of
Andrea Roberts
Andrea Roberts, veterinary surgeon
I have 2 siberian huskies and the female is in the middle of her heat cycle. She has stopped bleeding. I alternating their time out of their kennels during this time frame as we want to breed them but… read more
Hello Doctor, My cat that is about 10 pounds ate 3 raisins.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hello Doctor, My cat that is about 10 pounds ate 3 raisins. Do I need to be concerned? Is there anything I should do?… read more
My dog gave birth to puppies 7 weeks ago but is still having
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My dog gave birth to puppies 7 weeks ago but is still having some bleeding. Is this normal?… read more
maltese: Her right rear leg has started collapsing..trembles
Doctor W
Doctor W, Veterinarian
Good evening ... I have a female maltese, turned 3 yesterday, she's been playing all day like normal ... up until about 30 minutes ago. Her right rear leg has started collapsing when she tries to walk… read more