Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog just ate a Brussel sprout that was dropped on
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Hello, my dog just ate a Brussel sprout that was dropped on the floor. He is a chihuahua/pug mix, weighing about 10lbs. My concern is that the Brussel sprouts were cooked with many other ingredients, … read more
My 25lb beagle just licked a plate. The plate had a salad
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
My 25lb beagle just licked a plate. The plate had a salad that contained pecans and raspberry walnut balsamic vinegar dressing. The food was gone but there was residue of dressing and possible pecan c… read more
My dog licked up the honey balsamic sauce left over on my
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Hi my dog licked up the honey balsamic sauce left over on my plate. Im worried about grape toxicity … read more
My dog just jumped up and ate a few brussel sprouts that had
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hi! My dog just jumped up and ate a few brussel sprouts that had a little bit of garlic in it. … read more
Is occasionally feeding brussel sprouts to a dog dangerous?
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Is occasionally feeding brussel sprouts to a dog dangerous? I fed my min pin 2 cooked brussel spouts (steamed) and he spent the night w/ vomiting and diaharhea. Could this just be coincidence or is th… read more
My dog is eating acorns like they are dog cookies! Do I need
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
My dog is eating acorns like they are dog cookies! Do I need to worry about them being toxic? Or is there a point where she really can eat to many?… read more
My dog ate about a third of my dinner plate of food which
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My dog ate about a third of my dinner plate of food which was garbonzo beans with brussel sprouts a bit of lemon juice and garlic and some shallots for seasoning along with paprika. She is a five year… read more
My 12lb drank 1/2 cup of coffee with Rumchata in it, Dog,
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My 12lb drank 1/2 cup of coffee with Rumchata in it … read more
My dog eat emulin E it's a antioxident for humans. Nothing
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
55pd German Shepard. Gave her dog probiotics just in case… read more
My dog has broken into cupboard and may have drunk balsamic
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My dog has broken into cupboard and may have drunk balsamic vinegar will this harm her? I don't know how much she has had. A few weeks ago she got in cupboard and ate raisins, she had her stomach empt… read more
yorkshire terrier: 12 year old..last couple..loose stools nothing
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
hi my dog is a 12 year old yorkshite terrier,the last couple of days he had loose stools nothing to worry about but today he has been sick acouple of times and he has really bad diaerohha with quite a… read more
I fogot about the toxic effect of onions in dogs and gave my
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
I fogot about the toxic effect of onions in dogs and gave my dog roast beef that had been slo-cooked with a packet of lipton beefy onion soup mix. It's total weight was 62.3g and contained dehydrated … read more
dogs: drinking water..them plain boiled rice but only one..antibiotics
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
hi, i have 2 dogs which I love and I am so worried about them,one of them has had diareha and vomiting and will not eat anything for 4 days,but he is drinking water and now the other one has all the s… read more
My 8 lb dog took a Sentinel dose for a 51-100 lb dog. Should
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My 8 lb dog took a Sentinel dose for a 51-100 lb dog. Should I worry about toxicity? … read more
hair out of his tail) that it would affect his liver and / or kidneys
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
Hello again Dr Denise, I was chatting to a friend about the effect that the RR had had on Zach and she was worried that if I gave it daily (he now goes outside again but still pulls some hair out of h… read more
My dog hurt her leg today. Nothing is broken, but she has
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
My dog hurt her leg today. Nothing is broken, but she has a couple scrapes and there is swelling. I am not worried about the cuts, they are not bad, but what can I do about the swelling? Luckily she d… read more
My dog may have eaten sandpaper. He is punky and not eating.
Jeremy-DVM
Jeremy-DVM, DVM
My dog may have eaten sandpaper. He is punky and not eating. Is there anything toxic I need to worry about? Does she need to go to the vet imnediately or can it wait until morning?… read more
I think I'm probably just worrying about nothing but my dog
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Hi,I think I'm probably just worrying about nothing but my dog just jumped over my knee (I was sitting down) to get to a toy that I was holding in my other hand and moving around for her and she lande… read more