Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
my golden was just diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma...spleen..Her liver
Doc Evan
Doc Evan, Professor
my golden was just diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma. It was seen in an ultrasound and is in her spleen and it is very large. Her liver appears to be an abnormal shape suggesting that it has metastisized… read more
My precious 14yr. old mixed terrier was recently diagnosed
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My precious 14yr. old mixed terrier was recently diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma of the spleen. His spleen was removed 2 weeks ago along with as much removal of the tumor as could be removed. He recove… read more
My very active 13 year old pit/akita mix was diagnosed with
Dr. Suze
Dr. Suze, Veterinarian
My very active 13 year old pit/akita mix was diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma and had his spleen removed in early April. The surgeon gave a 4 week prognosis. He surpassed that and is ultrasounded every … read more
my 13 year old golden retriever was just diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma.
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my 13 year old golden retriever was just diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma. We dicovered on December 30 that he had a splenic tumor, and he had an emergency splenectomy on January 1. We just today receiv… read more
My dog (about 13 years old. We adopted her) was diagnosed in
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My dog (about 13 years old. We adopted her) was diagnosed in January with hemangiosarcoma of the liver. She was given 3 months. She's on about 9 different medication. She has her blood work done every… read more
My 13.5 year old with Miniature Schnauzer was diagnosed with
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Associate Veterinarian
My 13.5 year old with Miniature Schnauzer was diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma Sept .26,2017. His spleen was removed....there was no other of tumors at that time, After recovery from surgery, he began I… read more
GSP: 10 year old..spleen..protein..liver, K-9 capsules,essiac capsules
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
We have a 10 year old GSP who has had her spleen removed and diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma; We changed her diet to "no grains" . 34% protein, 14% fat, old mother hubbard diet. also vegitables fruit f… read more
My 9 year old part Norwegian Elkhound part Husky has been
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My 9 year old part Norwegian Elkhound part Husky has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma in the spleen - a large mass 8X6X10 cm and a smaller mass in lobe of liver. Nothing showed up elsewhere with ul… read more
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Second opinion] My 9 year old part Norwegian Elkhound part Husky has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma in the spleen - a large mass 8X6X10 cm and a smaller mass in lobe of liver. Nothing showed up e… read more
My dog was just recently diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma. He
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My dog was just recently diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma. He had surgery and is doing very well. We had decided not to go chemo route due to cost. I have been researching and found a diet that consists… read more
My dog has been diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma--originating
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My dog has been diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma--originating in his spleen, which was removed about 10 days ago. The prognosis is dire, but since the surgery he has had more energy and has seemed happi… read more
My dog has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma that has spread to the liver and spleen.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My dog has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma that has spread to the liver and spleen. My vet has suggested euthanasia, but would it be possible to list all the treatment options and the prognosis?… read more
My dog was recently diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma and had
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My dog was recently diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma and had his spleen removed. The surgery was a couple weeks ago and yesterday he fell over twice - I took him to the vet and he rebounded a bit and I … read more
dog: tumors in her spleen and liver...with a loss of appetite
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
My dog has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma. She has tumors in her spleen and liver. She was diagnosed 2 weeks ago, but her symptoms started about 4 weeks before that with a loss of appetite. I've … read more
my dog is 11 years old and was diagonosed with hemangiosarcoma.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my dog is 11 years old and was diagonosed with hemangiosarcoma. the tumor is on the spleen and alrready spread to the lungs. she's anemic now and losing a lot of weight. is she gonna make it after the… read more
My minature schnauzer has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma;spleen.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My minature schnauzer has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma;spleen. What if any options do I have? is there a chemotherapy procedure that may extend his life?… read more
My German Shepherd has hemangiosarcoma, diagnosed 2 weeks ago.
Dr. Dan
My German Shepherd has hemangiosarcoma, diagnosed 2 weeks ago. It is in the liver and spleen. She has anemia from it and her gums today are as white as her teeth. I was prescribed Vetprofen for her be… read more
Our German Shepherd has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma
Dr. Dan
Our German Shepherd has been diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma of the spleen. She is 11-1/2 years old and weighs 75 lb. Over the weekend, she wasn't eating her food like normal, panting more than normal,… read more