Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My small dog was shaken by a large dog last week. She is
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My small dog was shaken by a large dog last week . She is very active this week but where she was grabbed in 3 spots her fur is very matted and hard . Is there any thing that will soften this up for m… read more
dog: shaken..large wound on her mouth and a few bumps.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My 8 pound dog was grabbed by a larger dog yesterday and shaXXXXX XXXXXke a ragdoll. She has a large wound on her mouth and a few bumps. We took her to our vet friend who mainly cares for horses in th… read more
Late last night I found a large spot of very thick mucus-like
Sue Skelding
Sue Skelding, Veterinary Hospital Owner & Practitioner
Late last night I found a large spot of very thick mucus-like saliva on the sheet where my dog sleeps. She doesn't seem sick, just embarrassed. Does this merit a trip to the vet? (She is a 65 pound mi… read more
DocPaul, please advise. While walking my dog at the nearby
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
DocPaul, please advise. While walking my dog at the nearby college where geese frequent, she grabbed a small portion of geese feces. I couldn't catch her soon enough. This is a suburban area of the ci… read more
Our small white dog has a large red spot where the advantix
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
Our small white dog has a large red spot where the advantix was applied, The hair has come out. He seems very bothered by the sore and at times wants to scratch at it. Yesterday he had a spell of some… read more
my dog has a large swollen area around her neck and ear, where
Dr. Johnson
Dr. Johnson, BVM&S
my dog has a large swollen area around her neck and ear, where she seemed to have a hot spot earlier in the week. It is now draining very smelly blood and fluid. What should I do to help her before we… read more
My yorkie dog was grabbed and shaken by a golden retriever.
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
My yorkie dog was grabbed and shaken by a golden retriever. I stopped it quickly, but should I be watching for any symptoms… read more
Hi I have a very small dog and large lab. My question is my
Andrea Roberts
Andrea Roberts, veterinary surgeon
Hi I have a very small dog and large lab. My question is my small dog has just started to act weird in the last few weeks. she will have trouble with her back legs and she will shake. I thought it was… read more
Small 4 year old dauchson dog normally very active and in the
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
Small 4 year old dauchson dog normally very active and in the last 2 days has slowed down to the point where will walk very slow and cries when touched around the mid section and head.He is lying in h… read more
Have a large Boxer. Noticed a very small spot on s back a
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Have a large Boxer. Noticed a very small spot on his back a couple weeks ago that has now become a bald spot about the size of a dime.... what could this be?… read more
She has a cloudy spot (very very small) on her iris and a
Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill, Veterinarian
Hi! She has a cloudy spot (very very small) on her iris and a brownish spot in the white of her eye. Just noticed it a couple of weeks ago, and she had her annual checkup in October. … read more
My dog has a large lump under one of her nipples She had a
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My dog has a large lump under one of her nipples She had a lump in the same spot last week but it was much smaller and went away the next day Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about … read more
My French Bulldog developed a fairly large hot spot on her
Dr Marta Lepes
Dr Marta Lepes, DVM owner
Hi - My French Bulldog developed a fairly large hot spot on her chest out of no where - she is currently on Baytrill for it and i'm cleaning it once to twice a day depending on discharge, etc. My main… read more
My 8 month old boxer puppy is developing small gray spots on
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My 8 month old boxer puppy is developing small gray spots on the top of her head. About the size of large moles where the hair goes away and there's a gray patch. She doesn't seem to be bothered by th… read more
My Pug has a spot on her head where she lost a small circle
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My Pug has a spot on her head where she lost a small circle of hair and in center of the spot is a darker smaller spot off red under the skin. … read more
My dog received a Droncit injection about 2 weeks ago and she
Dr Pete
Dr Pete, Bachelor's Degree
My dog received a Droncit injection about 2 weeks ago and she has a very large bump in her back where the injection site was and I figured it would just dissolve in, but the lump is starting to feel l… read more
My dog has a large white spot on her gum right where her jowl
Dr. JD
Dr. JD, veterinarian
My dog has a large white spot on her gum right where her jowl now hangs out like it is swelled up and she now consistently tries to itch that spot, what could this possibly be??… read more
I have a very small Chihuahua. normally she is very active
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
I have a very small Chihuahua. normally she is very active and is a very happy dog. the last few nights she's been a little more reserved and doesn't really want to play. This afternoon she started to… read more