Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DrSarah
DrSarah
DrSarah, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
MY 9 year old overweight dachshund seems to be constipated.
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
MY 9 year old overweight dachshund seems to be constipated. He is going out to poop, but not being able to do it. This happened a couple months ago too. We have of course had him on a diet, 1/2 cup in… read more
my dog is showing signs of constipation. for the second day
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
my dog is showing signs of constipation. for the second day when we go on our walks he tries to go but only a little comes out. his stools are not solid and he keeps trying. today i noticed a little b… read more
Second opinion] My dog is not eating and has not been able
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Second opinion] My dog is not eating and has not been able to get up to go outside, he has not went to the bathroom since yesterday morning. … read more
dog: eats..is the second day..she happy to go for walks and plays
vetmom4
vetmom4, Veterinarian
my dog keeps being sick, she eats them brings it back up again, this is the second day. she happy to go for walks and plays with our other dog but this is getting us down . i dont know if it is a vet … read more
My dog (6 year old beagle) seemed to be constipated on Saturday
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My dog (6 year old beagle) seemed to be constipated on Saturday evening. He finally was able to go and there was some blood in it. Since then, however, his poop has been much more normal colored and a… read more
dog: constipated..little bit of stool that he is able..small amount
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My dog appears to be constipated and the little bit of stool that he is able to get out appears to have a small amount of blood in it. He had the runs a few days back. What can I do for him… read more
My Chihuahua is having a problem with his little thingy(pink
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
My Chihuahua is having a problem with his little thingy(pink thingy being swollen) and not being able to go back in.… read more
chihuahua x mini foxy: seems to be severely constipated to the point
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My chihuahua x mini foxy seems to be severely constipated to the point of not being able to walk. Is there something I can do to help him??… read more
i have a 14 yearsold female shitzu, a bit overweight but still
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
i have a 14 yearsold female shitzu, a bit overweight but still ok;I sent her to the vet to day, not being able to go and she came back with her beautiful tail shaved except a ridiculous tiny plumet; I… read more
dog: is constipated, hasnt been able to poop..crying..fur
Dr. Loretta
my dog is constipated, hasn't been able to poop for-this is the 2nd day. He is now crying and is trying to pull fur from his anal area.… read more
chihuahua: be very constipated..im worried..ease a bowl movement
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I'm dog sitting a older, small dog, (a chihuahua). He seems to be very constipated and can't seem to go. I'm worried about him is there anything I can give him to ease a bowl movement?… read more
My small yorkie is constipated my vet is closed today it has
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
my small yorkie is constipated my vet is closed today it has been two days since she went, she just got over being in heat and is losing weight, she is drinking some water but barely eating… read more
Second opinion] My dog is 14. Has not been able to go up or
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Second opinion] My dog is 14. Has not been able to go up or down stairs in almost 2 years. She has several lumps and bumps that were diagnosed a few years ago as fatty tissue. A couple she licks open … read more
My dog is being treated for a hot spot with steroids and
Dr. Loretta
My dog is being treated for a hot spot with steroids and antibiotics. On her second day of treatment she became worse and was very lethargic. The vet detected a slow heartbeat, which has continued to … read more
If a dog is lethargic and not eating for one day is it
Amber Hinson
Amber Hinson, Veterinarian
if a dog is lethargic and not eating for one day is it concern to go to a vet or wait to the second day, no vomiting or diarrhea? … read more
Second opinion] - I need some insight into what could
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
Second opinion] - Hello, I need some insight into what could possibly be going on and whether the correct doses are being prescribed.My 1 year old female dog was going in to get spayed, her pre-op blo… read more
truck for about 4 hours and not being able to go to the bathroom
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
if a doxi is inside a truck for about 4 hours and not being able to go to the bathroom, could this trigger to be paralized… read more
My jrt has intermittent bouts of being able to get comfortable
Dr. Loretta
My jrt has intermittent bouts of being able to get comfortable to rest, backing up, and hesitating to go upstairs. At other times she is acting like a typical jrt...energetic and fine. She's eating, d… read more