Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog was diagnosed with kennel cough. Given the standard
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Veterinarian
My dog was diagnosed with kennel cough. Given the standard antibiotic and temaril p. Since being on the temaril, he's had zero coughing episodes. I know conditions typically get worse, and he has not.… read more
Is temaril-p constipating to dogs? He was supposed to kennel
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
He was supposed to kennel cough , he asked wiped out and constipated … read more
He's had a kennel cough style cough for a week. It's
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
He's had a kennel cough style cough for a week. It's certainly better than it was a week ago. He was on temaril p and it reduced but did not eliminate the cough. Then we switched to a deposit medrol s… read more
hi, I have a 3 months puppy and he was diagnostic with Kennel
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
hi, I have a 3 months puppy and he was diagnostic with Kennel cough 1 month ago, he still with antibiotics and Temaril P. and also have his chaist congested but I really want to take him to training c… read more
dog: kennel cough..wheezing..little bit too..x-rays, but I am worried
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Our dog is on Temaril-P and doxycycline for a few days now for suspected kennel cough. Tonight, my dog is wheezing & breathing with her head up in the air, her cheeks were puffing out a little bit too… read more
dog: Kennel Cough and was put on temaril P. I administer..meds
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Hello, this past August my dog was diagnosed with "Kennel Cough" and was put on Temaril P. I administer as per the instructions and the cough stops. The problem is that after 1 or 2 weeks of stopping … read more
Our lab was prescribed Temaril-P for excessive coughing after
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Our lab was prescribed Temaril-P for excessive coughing after a weeks stay at the kennel. Now he has extremely excessive urination lasting more than 2 minutes. Is this a sign of Cushings syndrome? Sho… read more
What is in the medication Temaril-P It is helping our dog
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
What is in the medication Temaril-P? It is helping our dog who had kennel cough. Is it Prednisone?… read more
I took my dog to the vet on the 27 of this month and they
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
I took my dog to the vet on the 27 of this month and they check him for kennel cough and gave him some meds ( Temaril-p) and it don't seem to be helping with other medicine can I buy for him … read more
Why would my dog be prescribed Temeril-P He was prescribed
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
Why would my dog be prescribed Temeril-P? He was prescribed this along with an antibiotic cephalexin.… read more
dog: is on temaril-P twice a day for allergies..heavy panting
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog is on Temaril-P twice a day for allergies. He has spells of heavy panting, usually during the night. Is this a side effect of this drug?… read more
My dog was having coughing spells the Vet prescribed
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
My dog was having coughing spells for which the Vet prescribed Clavamox 250mg + Temaril-P. The problem is that he appears to be getting worse instead of better. The coughing spells are now more freque… read more
I have two shelties, ages 8 and 10. Both recently came down
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
I have two shelties, ages 8 and 10. Both recently came down with kennel cough and were treated with Temaril-P and Cephalexin. The kennel cough problem seems to have been cured, but both dogs' tails ar… read more
What is the shelf life of Temaril-P, He has a cough and
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
No he was at the vet for a check up within the last month. Stayed at Camp Bow Wow for a weekend about two weeks ago. He has been on Temaril-P for kennel cough in 2014. I still have the medicine and was going to give it to him but am not sure how stable the medicine is.… read more
can i give my 18 lb dog a benadryl with temaril p? her last
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
can i give my 18 lb dog a benadryl with temaril p? her last dosage of temaril p was about 10 am this morning… read more
My dog had a cough and his vet prescribed Doxycycline and Temaril-p.
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My dog had a cough and his vet prescribed Doxycycline and Temaril-p. He has been on the therapy for two days. He is a 70 lb. male mixed breed of 7 yrs. He has been vomiting today, is lethargic, does n… read more
dog: almost 14 and has emphezima..The vet has him on temaril p..meds
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
My dog is almost 14 and has emphezima..The vet has him on Temaril p. he has been coughing for over a year and has been on the medication for the past 8 months. He is still coughing frequently. My ques… read more
My dog was diagnosed with kennel cough and treated with
Sean Egan
Sean Egan, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My dog was diagnosed with kennel cough and treated with codine for the cough and doxycycline as an antibiotic. This was a week ago. Things began to get better, but now he is not eating (past 36hours) … read more