Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog appears to get periodic cramps throughout her
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hello. My dog appears to get periodic cramps throughout her heat cycle. I happens maybe 3 or 4 times a day but distracting her with treats or putting her in the yard seems to make the discomfort go aw… read more
Dog: bright red ring on her belly could this be ring worm..less active
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
My Dog has a bright red ring on her belly could this be ring worm or possibly something else, maybe from the heat? She seems fine for the most part maybe a little less active.… read more
She's been bleeding a lot....I thought maybe just a normal
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
she's been bleeding a lot....I thought maybe just a normal heat cycle....but it seems the blood was A LOT this time ...she stinks bad even after I gave her a bath....she won't eat much of anything ...… read more
I have an 8 yr old yorkie. Since last night she keeps gagging.
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
I have an 8 yr old yorkie. Since last night she keeps gagging. At first I thought something was stuck in her throat. She had all of her teeth removed a month ago. I'm not sure if that has anything to … read more
mixed breed: She looks to be a mix with maybe a mini pincher.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I have a female mixed breed, pitbill and something else. She looks to be a mix with maybe a mini pincher. Not sure tho. She was born 1/27/2010. She is very clumbsy and when she falls it looks like a f… read more
my female pitt bull bleeds like she is in heat even though
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
my female pitt bull bleeds like she is in heat even though she is not when she is out playing in the snow. is that something serious? we are snowed in so i want to know if i should take her to the vet… read more
pit bull: maybe, weighs about 50lbs..she has been limping..right leg
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
We have a mixed breed - pit bull and something else, shepherd maybe, weighs about 50lbs. She is 12. For the last month of some she has been limping, obviously in pain from her right leg. Our vet tells… read more
I have a 1 yr. old Doberman who I think ate wood or possibly
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
I have a 1 yr. old Doberman who I think ate wood or possibly something else. He has not eaten since Thursday. He is drinking a lot of water, and is throwing up. It is yellow sometimes, and clear with … read more
puppy: stay on a pallet on the floor and lay on the furniture or bed
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
I have a pitt puppy whom I believe is going in heat for the first time? she is a house dog what should I do? should I put her outside on a leaswe? should I try to train her to stay on a pallet on the … read more
Is my dog too old to have her first litter? She is a
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Is my dog too old to have her first litter? She is a Weimaraner X Collie, 4yrs old. She's just been in heat - I think I've missed the opportunity this time round (she was a month earlier than I expect… read more
My puppy has something red hanging out of her bottom. Is she
Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinary Acupuncturist, Locum
My puppy has something red hanging out of her bottom. Is she in heat or is it something else?… read more
dog: cramp at first so rubbed his leg and he stopped whimpering
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
i was woken in the early hours of this morning by my dog whimpering in pain. I thought it was cramp at first so rubbed his leg and he stopped whimpering. But this keeps happenening. He whimpers with p… read more
dog: has maybe had a heat stroke..lethargic..disoriented..Her tail
Dr. Karen
Dr. Karen, Oncologist
I think that my dog has maybe had a heat stroke, or maybe heat exhaustion, she is lethargic, and some what disoriented, and doesnt want to move at all. Very uncharacteristic for her. Her tail is down,… read more
GSP: month old..She walks around and acts as if she is in pain every
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
I have a 17 month old GSP that is in heat and seems to be having cramps, she stopped hunting yesterday and followed me out of the field. She walks around and acts as if she is in pain every so often. … read more
can i ask you something else then, at first the vet thought
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
can i ask you something else then, at first the vet thought my dog had a huge bladder - kidneystone after doing an ultrasound but then she did an x-ray and says its a stoned foster, my dog has never m… read more
if my dog is chewing on herself could it be just nervousness
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
if my dog is chewing on herself could it be just nervousness like the dog whisperer thinks or something else. She is on advantix. I have tried oatmeal shampoo too.… read more
I have a german shepherd with what i thought an abscess however
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
I have a german shepherd with what i thought an abscess however the vet called it something else starting with "P" and said it was on top of the skin and the top had to come off to heal.I am hoping yo… read more
I have a dog that has a cold i think, her name is Sierra and
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
I have a dog that has a cold i think JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age? Customer: her name is ***** ***** she is 7 yrs old JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should b… read more