Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has a really cold nose and is dribbling a lot. My dog…

Customer Question
Hi my dog has...

Hi my dog has a really cold nose and is dribbling a lot.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

My dog has a really cold nose and s dribbling a lot

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

He is not hurt anywhere. Just what I have written above

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is your dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** is 5

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Diesel?

He does get a bit sensitive to certain foods.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/3/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 4 months ago
Heath Wilkerson

Hi Dr. W here. I'm sorry to hear this. The cold nose doesn't mean anything. Dribbling typically is a symptom of the stomach feeling a bit nauseous. It can also be caused by a dental or oral infection.