Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
dog: 8yr old..couldnt walk..walk on her left front leg for about 6hr
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Is it normal for a dog to be unable to stand or walk after a seizure? My 8yr old boxer started having seizures about 3mo ago. she's having them more frequent now, almost every day and she couldn't wal… read more
after the dog has surgery to treat liver shunt, is it normal
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
after the dog has surgery to treat liver shunt, is it normal for the for the dog to have seizures? and how dangerous is it?… read more
She has a bad seizure and is now pacing and will not lay down.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
She has a bad seizure and is now pacing and will not lay down. Normally after a seizure people/pets go to sleep. … read more
After several seizures my dog is completely incoherent and
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
After several seizures my dog is completely incoherent and can't walk. Is this normal … read more
I will like to find out if it is normal for my dog to be
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
I will like to find out if it is normal for my dog to be going in circles after taking anti- seizure medication … read more
My little dog seem normal, but suddenly her bark started to
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
My little dog seem normal, but suddenly her bark started to change. She barked and yelp right after, and started shivers and scared. And then the next she was completely fine. Then it' happened again … read more
My dog recently had a rhinoscopy. After the procedure she
Dr. Christina
Dr. Christina, Small Animal Veterinary Internist
My dog recently had a rhinoscopy. After the procedure she suffered a seizure. She then had 2 seizures the day after and then 2 the second day. No prior history (known) of seizures. Her red blood cell … read more
My dog hasnt eaten all day, is shivering and cold. Lazy
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My dog hasnt eaten all day, is shivering and cold. Lazy compared to normal. Seemed tired compared to normal this morning but didnt think anything of it He was outside all day and it was in the 30s whe… read more
cockapoo: 13 year old..treatment of phenobarbital..18 month period
Dr. BJ Hughes
Dr. BJ Hughes, Veterinarian
Is a 13 year old cocapoo likely to live normally with treatment of phenobarbital after developing seizures over an 18 month period of time. First seizures were possibly in Jan, Feb of 2010 and not rec… read more
my dog is panting excessively, shivering, vomiting bile, seizures.
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
my dog is panting excessively, shivering, vomiting bile, seizures. Blood work revealed that he is fighting an infection; however the panting has increased. He is on doxycycoline and prednizone… read more
What should I be seeing after my dog has a seizure? Would it
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
What should I be seeing after my dog has a seizure? Would it be normal for him to just lay and be very lethargic? … read more
mal: seizures..herself yesterday..Shes..she extremely lethargic
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
My dog has petit mal seizures, she was not herself yesterday. Shes normally pretty happy after them, but yesterday she extremely lethargic. What can I do? The vet says meds wont help.… read more
Is shih tzu shivering normal? Just sometimes shivering
Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill, Veterinarian
Hi is shih tzu shivering normal? JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog? Customer: just sometimes shivering nothing else JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt? Customer: not hurt JA: … read more
My dog eat a bag of disuquin has already had diarrhea but
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My dog eat a bag of disuquin has already had diarrhea but seams to have shivers … read more
Stressed yorkie after bath, has been known to have seizures
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Stressed yorkie after bath, has been known to have seizures after stress. He has two seizures after the bath today and His breathing is extremely labored and raspy, it's been like that for the past 2 … read more
Dog had seizure after ear infection. What should I do?
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My dog Heidi Sue is 9 years old and has an ear infection. She was seen by the vet who cleaned her ear and prescribed drops. Last night, she suffered a full blown seizure. She is a rescue. A mix Shephe… read more
My dog has been fine since morning and we just went to the
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog has been fine since morning and we just went to the dog park and came back. She had a seizure. She was shivering and her legs were moving in a weird fashion. She is 2 years old and dalmation an… read more
10 year old chocolate lab shivering and lethargic in evening...Dog
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
10 year old chocolate lab shivering and lethargic in evening...Dog is normally very active....appears confused and shallow breathing… read more