Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Rottweiler 7 months old just had her taken care of 9 days…

Customer Question
My Rottweiler 7 months...

My Rottweiler 7 months old just had her taken care of 9 days ago have kept her guite on Friday I had company and she played and played for 21/2 days this morning she ate and drank went out and pottied I noticed her head and legs bobing and she was wobbling she has been down all day sleeping shows no interest in anything and has not been out.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your Rottweiler will be able to digest that. What is the Rottweiler's name?

Molly

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/3/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? It looks like you've had a few autocorrects in your original history. Can you reread what was posted and share the corrected history?

Bull I will never use this service again!!! Also stop taken money off my card at once, why would you take money when there was no answer, If I have to I will replace my card, and turn you in. My bank has called me 3 times They are very concerned And I want a credit.
No Calls You're company is a rip off And my dog may not make it Shea is under a vet's care right now I paid $3000 for her and you guys could not contact me and give me an answer I want my money