Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
He seems to be a little off balance. I can't tell whether it
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
He seems to be a little off balance. I can't tell whether it is his hind leg sore from jumping off the couch , or something else.. he was fine on his walks last night.. … read more
My dog jumped off the couch today, and she is limping now.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog jumped off the couch today, and she is limping now. Is there anything I can give her for the pain?… read more
Our dog has sore paws for chasing on a tennis court today
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
Our dog has sore paws for chasing balls on a tennis court today for an hour. He won't get off the couch. Can we give him ibupropen?… read more
My dog has a spot on his leg that seems very sore. He is limping
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
My dog has a spot on his leg that seems very sore. He is limping on that leg, but I can touch it with out him crying. Is there anything I can give him (over the counter type) to help with the pain unt… read more
My dog hurt his leg jumping off the couch, he doesn't seem
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
My dog hurt his leg jumping off the couch, he doesn't seem to be in pain, I can touch it, but he is holding it up when he walks. should I be worried? Thanks … read more
My dog is clearly in pain right now, wimpering, unable to jump
MVP VET
MVP VET, Doctoral Degree
My dog is clearly in pain right now, wimpering, unable to jump up onto the couch, and crying out when we pick him up. He has been very tired in the evening, but he runs around the yard most of the day… read more
My dog is a daschund/ chihuahua mix, just turned 7. He is
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Hello, my dog is a daschund/ chihuahua mix, just turned 7. He is crying in pain when I pick him up, won't jump on the couch like he usually does. I have been visiting my … read more
dog: jumping on couch and began dragging his legs and crying..healthy
texvet08
texvet08, Veterinarian, Student
I just had to put my dog down because he had pain form jumping on couch and began dragging his legs and crying and acting strange..dr. thought was seizures..treated him with meds but could not stop se… read more
My 8 year old dachshund jumped off the couch today and has
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My 8 year old dachshund jumped off the couch today and has had a bad limp. We try to keep him from jumping off the couch because he almost always limps when he down. Today I gave him a Rimadyl but his… read more
my dog jumped off the couch today, like he always does and
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
my dog jumped off the couch today, like he always does and it seems he hurt his leg. They are telling me he is not crying but he is not walking on it not sure what I should do… read more
my dog a chihuahua jumped off the couch after i tried to trim
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
my dog a chihuahua jumped off the couch after i tried to trim his nails he was a little stressed out. He seemed fine and went to his kennel only to awake a few hours later with some type of muscle spa… read more
My 8 month boxer is very lethargic and yelps when jumping down
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My 8 month boxer is very lethargic and yelps when jumping down off couch or bed. I gave him a bully stick and he may have swallowed a big piece at the end. Will it eventually digest? No vomit. regular… read more
Our dachshund just in the last couple of days won't jump up
Dr B
Dr B, DVM
Our dachshund just in the last couple of days won't jump up on the couch or bed but will jump off on his own. He is acting a little different also … read more
my dog suddenly seems to be having trouble jumping up on his
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
my dog suddenly seems to be having trouble jumping up on his favorite spot on the couch. Can I give him anything?… read more
my dog seems to be very sore on his retel his color his changed
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
my dog seems to be very sore on his retel his color his changed black what can i do to give him relief… read more
My shorkie keeps crying. His stomach seems bloated. He
Sarah Snow
Sarah Snow, dog veterinarian
My shorkie keeps crying. His stomach seems bloated. He didn't eat much today and when I took him out in the morning he pooped pebbles … read more
He jumped off the couch and hit his head. Didn't cry at all
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
He jumped off the couch and hit his head. Didn't cry at all and resumed playing pretty quickly. Should I be concerned? … read more
She must have jumped off the couch and she's limping. Can I
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
She must have jumped off the couch and she's limping. Can I give her Tylenol for the pain? … read more