Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog urinated today and it was orange. She did this once…

Customer Question
My dog urinated today and...
My dog urinated today and it was orange. She did this once before.
I give her a small amount of canned pumpkin several times a day. Could this cause her to have orange urine?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How old is she?

Was it a large or small urination?

Has she been drinking more?

The last time you saw orange urine, had you also give pumpkin?