Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is running in circles and very hiper she is a 6 lb

Customer Question
She is running in...

She is running in circles and very hiper she is a 6 lb chicane 4 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

She looks leke she does when she knows she done something st

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Wrong

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

She doesn't but she wants me to rub her belly

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

She is very unsettle

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Pie

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?