Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He seems to have a problem walking and breathing heavy. No…

Customer Question
He seems to have...

He seems to have a problem walking and breathing heavy

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No he is a rescue dog that has been abused. He doesnt let me touch him, when he isnt feeling good

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

When I got him from the shelter his name was fudo, but I call him scruffy. and I think he is around 5.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Scruffy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Scruffy?

He doesnt like females

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 22 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Still the same

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
im loading it on u tube, just taking longer then i thought

No problem I'll be standing by.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian