Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My welsh terrier has a lump on his front leg he is 10 years…

Customer Question
My welsh terrier has...

My welsh terrier has a lump on his front leg he is 10 years old, he has had this for about 1 year today his leg is swollen and it hurts him what is this?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the Welsh terrier's name?

Caesar

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
this bump is about the size of a pea and is hard
4/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 24 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Quite, trys biting the bump still hurts, leg still swollen

Will you please attach pictures of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian