Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. B.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
healthy..great appetite, active 6 year old chi went..liver enzymes
Dr. Darren
Dr. Darren, Doctoral Degree
My very healthy, with a great appetite, active 6 year old chi went in for a dental cleaning and the pre op blood work showed very high liver enzymes. The vet wants to do a livery biopsy. Is there some… read more
My dog went in on Wednesday 3/16 work and teeth cleaning.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
My dog went in on Wednesday 3/16 for blood work and teeth cleaning. They pulled blood from his neck and put the IV for the cleaning on his leg. The next day, Thursday 3/17, I noticed SEVERE bruising o… read more
Hello,_I took my 6 month old Mi-Ki to the vet day before yesterday
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
Hello,_I took my 6 month old Mi-Ki to the vet day before yesterday to get spayed. Of course, they did pre-op blood work and found that her liver enzymes were 600. They kept her and yesterday and teste… read more
my spaniels teeth cleaned..anesthesia..blood work and antibiotics
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
I just had my spaniels teeth cleaned with general anesthesia. No extractions. Pre-surgery blood work and antibiotics had already been dispensed and paid for. I was surprised that my vet charged me an … read more
I have an 11 year old dashound that has never had his teeth
Dr. Lajos
Dr. Lajos, Veterinary Pathologist
I have an 11 year old dashound that has never had his teeth clean. Our vet did the pre surgery blood work and everything came out in the normal range with no health issues. Our vet said they would hav… read more
I took my welsh Springer Spaniel to a local vet to have his
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Veterinarian
I took my welsh Springer Spaniel to a local vet to have his teeth cleaned. My vet did a pre-anesthesia blood panel and explained that he has an elevated liver count of just over 500. What does that re… read more
My vet did blood work before teeth cleaning and we found out
Dr. Karen
Dr. Karen, Oncologist
My vet did blood work before teeth cleaning and we found out my dog has kidney disease- most likely chronic-since there are no symptoms to speak of. In addition, she has high blood pressure- we have b… read more
I have a yorkie 13 yo and he went to the vet thursday for a
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
I have a yorkie 13 yo and he went to the vet thursday for a teeth cleaning but blood work showed he had a BUN of 51, creat=normal. specific gravity was ok but had protein in his urine. My vet switched… read more
terrier: blood work and give him his routine exam(..vets office
Karen Purcell
Karen Purcell, Relief Veterinarian
our adult terrier mis was sick and went to the vet 1 week ago. The vet had to put the dog to sleep to do blood work and give him his routine exam(the dog has always been terrified at the vet's office.… read more
My Akita has vomited blood again after not doing so for 3
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My Akita has vomited blood again after not doing so for 3 weeks. what can be going on with him? … read more
maltese: my 11 year..11 year old..5 teeth..His breathing looked
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Clinical Veterinarian
my 11 year old maltese went for a check up and cleaning friday, they extracted 5 teeth 3 large, they said his blood work showed that he was able to be anesthetized. they said all went well and he'd be… read more
Took our 2 year old yorkie to the vet they did blood work said
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Took our 2 year old yorkie to the vet they did blood work said her kidney levels are high that she could be going into kidney failure. On her x ray it showed like something was blocking her bowels. Sh… read more
We went in for a teeth cleaning and the blood test prior
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
we went in for a teeth cleaning and the blood test prior showed a problem with his liver. I have a Yorkie/silky around 15 pounds. we didn't do the cleaning instead vet put him on Denamarin for 2 to 4 … read more
My dog wa sick a couple of weeks ago with a high fever and
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
My dog wa sick a couple of weeks ago with a high fever and high white blood cell count - so my vet figured it was an infection and put her on Antibiotics and a steriod because she had a hematoma in th… read more
I have a 3 1/2 yr old pug. She got her teeth cleaned 2/16 so
Dr. E. St. John
Dr. E. St. John, Veterinarian
I have a 3 1/2 yr old pug. She got her teeth cleaned 2/16 so about 6 weeks ago. She has been put under anesthesia before but this time she was coughing for the next few days. For the last 4 weeks or s… read more
I have a 5 year old male Maltese. I went to my vet for
Sheree HughesIrwin
Sheree HughesIrwin, D.V.M.
I have a 5 year old male Maltese. I went to my vet for routine teeth cleaning and he had elevated blood work. All test came back negative for kidney disease and diabetes. The vet suggest we test for C… read more
My German Shepherd is 4 and a half and is going to a vet to
FamilyPetDoctor
FamilyPetDoctor, Veterinarian
My German Shepherd is 4 and a half and is going to a vet to get his teeth cleaned. Should I be worried about the anestetics?… read more
I took my 10 year old westie in to get his teeth cleaned this
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
I took my 10 year old westie in to get his teeth cleaned this week and his blood test came up milky. The vet said to give him SAM-e for a month and check back in. I feed him IAMS or Natural crunchies … read more