Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Ok I have an 8 to fox terrier who is not eating but human…

Customer Question
Hi Ok I have...

Hi Ok I have an 8 to fox terrier who is not eating but human food her partner pass in November 17 she has bee off dog food since.. her tummy is a bit distended I'm at my wits end any suggestions?? Please

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the terrier's name and age?

Kodi and she is 8

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kodi?

She seems to be drinking but I'm cooking her chicken rice chicken broth meat balls carrots and chicken broth rye bread and peanut butter but she is saying less and less.. tummy hard..

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
She seems very uncomfortable panting lots.. I'm so worried about her
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I've given her 1/2 of a 25 mg Dermamaxx she seems to be settled
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 25 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? What diagnostics have been performed with your vet, if any? When were these performed?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian