Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is walking in circles and seems disoriented. He is eating…

Customer Question
He is walking in...

He is walking in circles and seems disoriented. He is eating and not crying

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

Spyder He's 15--a poodle schnauzer mix. He is blind from cataracts

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/31/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 19 days ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Spyder is walking in circles. There are a few things that can cause this in older dogs. Has Spyder had any lab work done lately?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
No
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian