Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is keeping her leg straight and not putting pressure…

Customer Question
My dog is keeping...

My dog is keeping her leg straight and not putting pressure on it at all. We looked at her leg and paw and didn’t see anything wrong. Is there anyway we can do something for her at home?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

She’s not putting pressure on her leg and limping. We checked her paw and leg and found nothing wrong

Veterinarian's Assistant: Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes. We didn’t find anything

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is your dog's name and age?

Penny and 10 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Penny?

10 years old in dog years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Penny?

She’s panting and crying, not acting herself at all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?