Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has been in heat my neighbors dog was over a couple days…

Customer Question
She has been in...

She has been in heat my neighbors dog was over a couple days been a week since he has been gone now she is swollen and lethargic bleeding a little

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Bella

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bella?

Hound boxer mix

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Poor appetite
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I really can’t afford an emergency vet visit but if she is danger i will have to she is roughy 4 years old
4/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 25 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian