Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
She has a big pink bump between her toes. It doesn't seem to
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
she has a big pink bump between her toes. It doesn't seem to hurt her. If I touch it, she has no reaction. Is it anything to worry about? … read more
My dog has a lump on her chest. she doesn't want me to touch
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Hi my dog has a lump on her chest. she doesn't want me to touch it so I think it must hurt. It does not move around and is not very big. … read more
my dog has a large lump on his back it doesn't hurt to the
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
my dog has a large lump on his back it doesn't hurt to the touch, he is healthy and not affected by it, no fluid in the lump it's hard not soft.… read more
my german shepherd has a lump on the side of her face. it doesnt
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
my german shepherd has a lump on the side of her face. it doesn't hurt her when I touch it. it just showed up yesterday. we are very concerned of what it can be. she is almost 2yrs old… read more
My dog has two big lumps on the sides of her throat, she is
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
My dog has two big lumps on the sides of her throat, she is also whining and moaning. What is wrong with her?… read more
My 13 year old Sheltie has a swollen lump just below her left
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My 13 year old Sheltie has a swollen lump just below her left eye. It doesn't seem to hurt her and doesn't appear to be a dental problem as she is eating just fine. Maybe its a bee or spider sting? We… read more
My 10 year old Hound mix has a lump on her thigh, it doesnt
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Hi, my 10 year old Hound mix has a lump on her thigh, it doesnt seem to bother her and she doesn't react when we touch it. She's 50 lbs… read more
She id. She is a 14 year old English Bullda. She does not
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
she does not hurt, she thru up her breakfast and pooped, then ate lunch lunch and pooped, but she did not want to eat dinner we hand fed it to her, a little while later she thru up again? … read more
My 10 year old female shih-tzu has a large lump behind her
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My 10 year old female shih-tzu has a large lump behind her ear. It's tender and she doesn't want me to touch it. She's eating really slow and a little lethargic. Can't get to my vet until Monday.… read more
My dog, Alex, recently developed a lump on his back. It
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog, Alex, recently developed a lump on his back. It doesn't seem to hurt him, even if it's touched, and he seems fine, otherwise. It's a bit warm to the touch.… read more
15 year old female husky has had lumps about 16 I can count,
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
15 year old female husky has had lumps about 16 I can count, they hurt her when touched but normally she is lively looking for treats and active she is bleeding from one of the lumps that just rupture… read more
my dog is a rottie 5 years old and he has a big lump in his
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my dog is a rottie 5 years old and he has a big lump in his throat that was not there last week… read more
My 30 lb cocker spaniel just ate hAlf of a 7.5 pill of
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My 30 lb cocker spaniel just ate hAlf of a 7.5 pill of meloxicam is that too much for her? … read more
Really bad gas and soft stool, not diarrhea but very soft.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Really bad gas and soft stool, not diarrhea but very soft … read more
I have a dog that out of nowhere has a big ball like underneath
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
I have a dog that out of nowhere has a big ball like underneath the jaw and it seems like it doesn't hurt I touch it and it feels hard and it didn't hurt my dog like it is part of it There is a proble… read more
I think he has hurt his back. no limping but is sensitive to
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I think he has hurt his back. no limping but is sensitive to touch. doesn't have a big appetite. he is a mini daschund … read more
I have a lab..she is 7 years old and a big eater. She ate
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
I have a lab..she is 7 years old and a big eater. She ate breakfast this morning, but has been lethargic during the day, and will not eat dinner. She has had a little water, and has urinated, but is v… read more
My 8 year old labrador has a lump on her side, near her groin
fionasteel
fionasteel, veterinarian
My 8 year old labrador has a lump on her side, near her groin about size of a small egg. I doesn't seem to hurt her when I touch it. Is it cause for concern? She also has a white spot on her face whic… read more