Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog is constantly scratching and biting himself. We went
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
My dog is constantly scratching and biting himself. We went to our Vet and he said it is either fleas or allergies. We've given him Comfortis pill to rule out the possibility of the fleas. It's been 2… read more
Our Lab has a pretty bad limp on s right leg. the vet said
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
our Lab has a pretty bad limp on his right leg. the vet said it was probably arthritis. Is there a regimen of anti-inflammatories I could give him? Other then the limp he is in good health.… read more
Our dog has a bad rash on his tummy and back left leg. The
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Our dog has a bad rash on his tummy and back left leg. The vet said it was probably an allergy since we just moved here. She gave us Cephalexin 250mg capsules and Apoquel 3.6mg tablets. I thought she … read more
dog: vet said he needed allergy testing and probably shots.
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Our dog has exzema. The vet said he needed allergy testing and probably shots. We don't have that kind of money and the place that does the testing and shots is an hour away. Are there some things we … read more
My dog has been losing appetite for weeks. Vet said she
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My dog has been losing appetite for weeks. Vet said she probably suffering food allergy and recommended switching to Royal Canin GI low fat can foods for the next few days to see how she reacts.After … read more
yellow lab: (80 lbs) has a sprained neck..pronounced drooping..yelp
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
Our vet indicates our yellow lab (80 lbs) has a sprained neck - we took her to the vet on Thursday due to a pronounced drooping of the head and hearing a yelp two different times over the prior two da… read more
I have a cockerspanial. Her eyes looked terriable so we went
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
I have a cockerspanial. Her eyes looked terriable so we went to the vet. he said she has glaucoma.He also said we can treat her with eye drops,but in a matter of weeks, she will hve to have the eye re… read more
Took my Shi-Tzu to the vet Thursday . Vet said probably stomach virus. She is
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Took my Shi-Tzu to the vet Thursday for diarrhea. Vet said probably stomach virus. She is not eating. They gave her some meds, said if she gets worse get in touch with them. She is still not eating, a… read more
My 10 month old lab puppy has a swollen eye and lip on the
Dr. MD Stafford
Dr. MD Stafford, CEO/Owner
My 10 month old lab puppy has a swollen eye and lip on the right side of his face. No vomiting. He ways 101 lbs so I gave him 100 mg of benedryl i gave it to him about 45 min ago and the swelling has … read more
bull: vets..rub..it worse i bathed it its like her eyed swelled
Dr. Laura Devlin, DVM, DABVP
Dr. Laura Devlin, DVM, DABVP, Veterinarian, DABVP Canine/Feline
staffy bull terrsheran in to astigk with eye open went to vets it was ok he said used a light with a green suff on her eye said little mark on eye so gave me a white cream to rub in4 a wk done that no… read more
Our 7 year old male Brittany recently went blind. The vet examined
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
Our 7 year old male Brittany recently went blind. The vet examined the eyes and said it was swollan optical nerves in the back of the eyes causing the blindness and would require a neurological specia… read more
Our 5 month old english mastiff/lab mix puppy had his last
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
Our 5 month old english mastiff/lab mix puppy had his last round of shots on Thursday. As the vet had mentioned, he slept most of Thursday. On Friday he had some loose stool, but not liquid. We had a … read more
We have a 98 lb Lab that suffers from allergies to grass and
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
We have a 98 lb Lab that suffers from allergies to grass and pollen. Our vet had prescribed her cortisone but it's not good over time, then switched to antihistamines which didn't work. We took her to… read more
dog: got the bag of Composure and ate appoximately 20-25 chews..lbs
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, dog veterinarian
Our dog got the bag of Composure and ate appoximately 20-25 chews. The dog weighs 101 lbs.. Should I call our vet? The dog seems fine.… read more
Hiya, our 7 year old english springer spaniel has had one weepy
Dr. Larson
Dr. Larson, DVM
Hiya, our 7 year old english springer spaniel has had one weepy eye today, it's green/yellow muck coming out and the the bottom rim of that eye is very red. On the inside corner of that eye there is a… read more
Hello... My 4 year-old shelties eyes shake constantly from
Dr. Loretta
Hello... My 4 year-old sheltie's eyes shake constantly from side to side. Our vet said he probably suffers from peripheral vestibulitis, possibly caused by a brain injury as a pup from over-zealous tr… read more
Our Labrador is in a lot of discomfort, panting continually.
Dr:D
Dr:D, DVM
Our Labrador is in a lot of discomfort, panting continually. We took her to our local vet on Thursday and she said that there was nothing wrong with the lungs, heart or anything else that she could de… read more
My bishon frise eyes have recently become puffy and red
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My bishon frise eyes have recently become "puffy" and red around inner corners of eyes. The vet said it was allergies but the shots and visits are expensive. Is there any over the counter product I ca… read more