Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
I have a 4 yr old lab has been vomiting past 24 hrs.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
I have a 4 yr old lab has been vomiting for the past 24 hrs. she will not eat but is drinking water. she just laying around, pefers to be on the cool ground… read more
I have a diabetic 10 yr old beagle, blind, that has been
Dr. Barbara
Dr. Barbara, Veterinarian
I have a diabetic 10 yr old beagle, blind, that has been vomiting for the past 24 hrs. The vomiting has slowed down in the sat 12 hrs. I have not given him alinsulin in the last 24 hrs per instruction… read more
terrier: sleeping..24 hrs a day for past 3 days drinks..people food
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
a wirehair terrier 15 yrs. old is sleeping almost 24 hrs a day for past 3 days drinks little can tempt to eat with people food only. Is she dying and what can we do for her?… read more
3M old puppy, vomiting, loose stool loss of appetite 24 hrs,
Carole Cocagne
Carole Cocagne, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
3M old puppy, vomiting, loose stool loss of appetite 24 hrs … read more
drink..has vomited 6 times, yellow bile substance...lethargic..laying
Dr Aaron
Dr Aaron, Associate Veterinarian
Do will not eat or drink for 24 hrs. has vomited 6 times, yellow bile substance. very lethargic and laying around but will respond to commands. Should I take him to the Emergancy VET?… read more
for past 24 hours my dog has been vomiting, wont eat, vomits
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
for past 24 hours my dog has been vomiting, won't eat, vomits after drinking and is lethargic… read more
Dog: has been vomiting for past 24 hrs now vomit is brown in colour
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Dog has been vomiting for past 24 hrs now vomit is brown in colour? What is trhe cause of this?… read more
My 8 yo dog has been vomiting phlegm for about 3 hours. He
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My 8 yo dog has been vomiting white phlegm for about 3 hours. He does eat and drink water. … read more
15 pound frenchie been vomiting his meals since wedneday and
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
15 pound frenchie been vomiting his meals since wedneday and today had diarrhea … read more
She has vomited 4x in the past 24 hours. Not that I'm aware
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Not that I'm aware of. She's nearly 1 yr old but new to me. No vomiting until yesterday. Normal stools … read more
24 hrs of watery brown diarrhea and white foam vomit times
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
24 hrs of watery brown diarrhea and white foam vomit times 12 hrs for my 6 y.o. Schnauzer. I am on vacation on ocracoke island and know of no vet here. What can I do?… read more
Dog vomiting yellow bile randomly...not eating, but is
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
dog vomiting yellow bile randomly...not eating, but is drinking...still peeing and pooping, … read more
my dog has been having diareah for 24 hrs and now is vomiting.
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
my dog has been having diareah for 24 hrs and now is vomiting. the vomit is pleghmy and watery and the stool is llght brown. he has not eaten for 24hrs also. jusy drinking water. please help… read more
My new puppy has had diarrhea for the past 24 hours and just
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My new puppy has had diarrhea for the past 24 hours and just vomited liquid. What do we do? … read more
dog: 24 hrs..lethargic..insulin for him? he weighs about 35lbs
DVM Dave
DVM Dave, veterinarian
for the past 24 hrs my dog has been very lethargic and has had the runs we have suspected that he my be diabetic and checked his blood sugar. It has been between 385 and 485 for the past 24hrs. could … read more
I have a 6 month old dauschand and she has not been eating
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
I have a 6 month old dauschand and she has not been eating or drinking for the past 24 hours. She has moments of lethargy interspersed with play. Do I need to be worried?… read more
terrier: miniature pincher who is 6 yrs..right eye..appetite..drainage
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
I have a miniature pincher who is 6 yrs old=within the past 24-48 hrs I have noticed his right eye is completely clouded. He doesn't seem to act any differently, his appetite is good and he is active … read more
My GReat dane will not eat or drink and is vomiting for
Jennifer Welsh
Jennifer Welsh, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My GReat dane will not eat or drink and is vomiting green for three days … read more