Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have a(14yr old collie rough he is in pale tube care due…

Customer Question
We have a(14yr old...

We have a(14yr old collie rough he is in pale tube care due to the Easter break we been only able to have a home euthanasia booking for Tuesday 3rd if April currently he is on tremadol 100mg sr we would like to know what else we can do to make him more comfortable he seems at time relaxed then very restless thank you

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the collie?

The vet seems to think he has amass somewhere but due to his age and arthritis it was very risky to before more test

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the collie seem to hurt?

He doesn’t exactly react to anyone particular area but the last week he has had red eyes we thought it was mites so medicated him with saline and bepanthen there is no odour but he drops his head

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. There are all sorts of infestations the collie can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the collie's name?

His name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sammie?

He had a blood test three months ago and had a very high enzyme reading the sample was very small due to dufficulty in getting blood other reading was fine he also suffers from a chronic cough that he has had over four yrs first they thought it was allergy’s then tonsils time passed and conclusion was too old to sedate for xrays

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 21 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian