Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
I have a 5 year old pomeranian female that is fixed. She
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
I have a 5 year old pomeranian female that is fixed. She is panting day and night. The only time shes not panting is when she lays down with her head down. Even in the middle of the night if she wakes… read more
We have a 6month old Goldendoodle , he started feeling really
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
We have a 6month old Goldendoodle , he started feeling really bad last night , he was not him self at all . Only wants to lay-down , want drink are eat his dog food , he is not throwing up ,just movin… read more
My dog is lethargic, first started with panting, he threw up
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog is lethargic, first started with panting, he threw up once, and now he is drooling really bad. He is a 1yr old daschund mix.… read more
My dog started shaking like he was nervous and then it got
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
My dog started shaking like he was nervous and then it got really bad. Then it got really bad and started shaking extermly bad for 15 to 30 seconds and stop Then it would start again. This went on for… read more
My dog stiffens up and shakes really bad. this has happened
Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinary Acupuncturist, Locum
My dog stiffens up and shakes really bad. this has happened about 5 times. It is really scary. He is chiuaua/pomereaneum. Can you tell me what might be wrong or what to do?… read more
My male Boston mix, about 5 years old, starting screaming last
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
My male Boston mix, about 5 years old, starting screaming last night for no reason. He is panting very hard and shaking all over. He finally went to sleep about 12:30 las night only to wake with morni… read more
HI. My dog started panting excessively and was really restless
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
HI. My dog started panting excessively and was really restless - at night, a couple of nights ago. Normally she sleeps in her bed, next to mine. She wanted to be up on my bed. Last night it started ag… read more
I have a Brussels Griffon/Terrier Mix dog who is about a year
Dr_Kitty
Dr_Kitty, Doctoral Degree
I have a Brussels Griffon/Terrier Mix dog who is about a year old. He is a rescue dog and we have only had him for 2 weeks. His eyes seem very leaky to me and I noticed today that his snout is a littl… read more
my Yorkie, Cookie, started with heavy panting last night when
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
my Yorkie, Cookie, started with heavy panting last night when we went to bed. THis morning, the panting isnt as bad, but shes definitely not as bouncy as she normally is, isnt really interested in pla… read more
My dog is coughing very bad during the night. My dog's name
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My dog's name is ***** ***** he is 14 years old. The coughing started about 3 weeks ago and it is getting worse. … read more
Last night she started panting really bad very heavily today
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Last night she started panting really bad very heavily today she won't eat and she drinks a lot of water she just looks like she's honestly like she's about to die … read more
My 5 year old shihtzu started throwing up this am..only bile
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My 5 year old shihtzu started throwing up this am..only bile and a little bit of food he ate...he is panting and shaking...can I try to give him gravol or gaviscon to see if that will help to settle h… read more
My 2 and a half year old brussels griffon has had really bad
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Hi! My 2 and a half year old brussels griffon has had really bad diarrhea but what is more concerning is the fact that I gave her a meal and she threw up her undigested meal 8 hours later … read more
yesterday my dog started to shake really bad and couldnt stand,
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
yesterday my dog started to shake really bad and couldnt stand, he kept falling,hes only done this one time when he ate chocolate, but this time i didnt see him eat anything and his eyed are still dil… read more
I have a mini Schnauzer and just this morning he started slobbering
Dr. JD
Dr. JD, veterinarian
I have a mini Schnauzer and just this morning he started slobbering really bad. He is only 9 weeks and we are really worried. please help us.… read more
My dog has been panting pretty bad for about an hour. We
Joan
Joan, Private
My dog has been panting pretty bad for about an hour. We have been outside, she's 5 years old, 15lb Carlin pincher. Anything I should watch out for? Seems like she's trying to sleep but breathing real… read more
my dog is pregant and she is sheding really bad, and for the
DrRalston
DrRalston, Associate Veterinarian, NBVME & CSBVM
my dog is pregant and she is sheding really bad, and for the past 2 nights she is starting to lose patches of hair is this common?… read more
Last night I sprayed my dog with flea and tic repellent and
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Last night I sprayed my dog with flea and tic repellent and he started drooling really bad now he has diahria with blood in it and he looks like he is shivering please help and he's acting a little la… read more