Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think she is pregnant I can see some milk coming out and…

Customer Question
I think she is...

I think she is pregnant I can see some milk coming out and the back nipples are starting to hang I'm not really sure how far along she is I just need to figure out what I need to do to prepare her to deliver puppies

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/31/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Schmidt, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Schmidt. Thank you for using JustAnswer. About how long ago did she come into heat? Here is some information regarding pregnancies and how to prepare for you to take a look at. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.vin.com/members/cms/project/defaultadv1.aspx?id=4951546&pid=19239&catid=&said=1&publicpath