Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Yesterday when I picked her up from daycare, her eyes were…

Customer Question
Yesterday when I picked...

Yesterday when I picked her up from daycare, her eyes were glossed over, she only wanted to sleep, overnight she licked her paws and drooled lots to the point she got the comforter wet. Today she has been better acts g but now her tongue is deep red.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Eliyaheba,she is 3 yrs.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Eliyaheba?

Daushound, long hair about 19#

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/31/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 25 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian