Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My tea cup chuwawa has eat some being under the. Bed off of…

Customer Question
My tea cup chuwawa...

My tea cup chuwawa has eat some being under the. Bed off of the boxsring. How would she act?

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Teacup. Chuwawa

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes a small chuwawa

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the animal?

SHE ATE BEDDING UNDER THE BOXSPRING.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if the animal will be able to digest that. What is the animal's name and age?

Sallie 4 months old. How would she acted

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sallie?

She is acting wears. Her eyes are big n she is acting Scittish.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How long ago was the bedding consumed?

Was this actual bedding or fabric lining the bottom of the boxsprings?

Are you seeing any symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea, cramping or avoiding food?

Sallie is acting nervous, n Shakey. She was fine I took her n her brother mustang for a ride n both of them are now acting like this. What can I do.

How long ago was the bedding consumed?

No mama they are just really nervous n scotches. Winning , really Shakey.

Is this their first time to have gone for a ride?

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing with the shakiness? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

I though maybe they are nevous because there stomach mite be upset from the car ride. This. Is the second time for the car ride. I can't afford to call u on the phone. Already paying 30 to start this app.

I'd like to see what you are seeing. Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing with the shakiness? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.