Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 9 year old bulldog and she has this huge lump under…

Customer Question
I have a 9...

I have a 9 year old bulldog and she has this huge lump under her front leg. it ha grown in size from a golf ball size to the size of a baseball and it quite red and hard at times is this life threatening?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

Lulu and she is 9 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Lulu?

9 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lulu?

Not really she has been healthy and up to date on her shots

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 20 days ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Can you send me a photo of the mass?

Is the mass freely moveable or adhered to the underlying tissues?

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian