Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Is this a paid site. My 10 lbs toy poodle tends to be

Customer Question
Is this a paid...

Is this a paid site

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

My 10 lbs toy poodle tends to be constipated easily . Last night we her to the er. Dx degenerative disk disease. I am worried that the lack of mobility coupled with medication may cause her constapation.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

I am supplementing chicken broth, but she doesn't like pumpkin. I want to know how much miralax for a 10 lb dog.

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 26 days ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Did they detect any neurological abnormalities or just pain?

And what meds in she on now?

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian