Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is sick and has dialated eyes and as of now is

Customer Question
My dog is sick...

My dog is sick and has dialated eyes and as of now is throwing up water. will she recover without medication?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did Sick eat anything unusual?

I only know she was sick this morning anf throw up her food. She is my grandson`s dog and they are not here. On a Easter egg hunt

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Sick?

The sick started this morning and the dog is one year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sick?

She throws up water soon after drinking. So I am sure she has fever. Have not taken her temp. She is walking around and just jumped upon the couch

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/31/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication?

When did the vomiting begin?

Is she eating?