Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Just recently (within the last 24 hours) our dog keeps

Customer Question
Just recently (within the...

Just recently (within the last 24 hours) our dog keeps yelping (crying) when he has to get up. Initially I thought he might have stepped on something so I checked his paws. But didn’t find anything. I then noticed he very uncomfortable when I was petting near his hind legs.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Name is ***** ***** he is 4 years ild

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Gunny?

4 years old

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 21 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?​

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian