Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I am pretty anxious to get an answer to my previous

Customer Question
question. I have a 10...
I am pretty anxious to get an answer to my previous question. I have a 10 almost 11 month old black lab mix puppy who is exhibiting stomach issues- diarrhea to be exact with white pellets (could be the rice I am feeding him, bland diet); in addition, he is evacuating less and less, drinking less water and shaking. He is on lomitil and amoxicillin. Is there anything more I should do? And is it normal that he is sleeping more? I know the antibiotic is supposed to make him sleepy.
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 28 days ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Finn is having diarrhea. Have you had his stool checked for intestinal parasites?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
What do intestinal parasites look like?
Dog Veterinarian: Sarah Snow,
 replied 28 days ago
Sarah Snow

I am Dr. Snow, and I can try and help you. Are you online and available to chat now?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian