Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

All of a. Suffen she started to hack. I’m a nurse so I did…

Customer Question
Suffen she started to...

Suffen she started to hack. I’m a nurse so I did look at

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Gums and foreign matter nothing.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name and age?

Lulu and she’s 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lulu?

No She’s trying to hack something up

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Lulu is trying to bring something up I can’t see it in her throat I looked. She tried every 20 minutes to cough it up. She only ate her food and she had a great bowel movement and ursine is okay a little smelly. No fever I gave her a treat
To see if this would pass she ate it. She seems to want more dinner I’m afraid to give her a big meal.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
She seems so scared when she starts coughing. It seems to be on one side of her throat.
She’s a five pound Maltese.
Is anyone there? Did my card
Go
Through. Should I go
To Er.
3/29/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

This is so unfair. I’m never using this service again.

What do you find unfair, JACustomer? I'm trying to gain information from you to be able to assist you with your concern. I posted above asking for additional information. Did those questions come through?