Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our dog Sophie has a very bad breath and I saw and watched…

Customer Question
Our dog Sophie has...

Our dog Sophie has a very bad breath and I saw and watched one of Dr Harry's show it was because of a bad teeth but my problem is I am so afraid to take my dog to a vet due to financial hardship but I love and adore Sophie so much that is why I am seeking for some help please help us. Teresa

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sophie?

Sophie also the type of dog hard to take outside our house , she bark to much and not friendly and very afraid of thunder and any noise happening around.

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 29 days ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Sophie is having some bad breath and I understand the financial concerns. Since it is hard to get her out of the house, I would call around to area vet clinics to find out whether there is a house call veterinarian in your area that could examine Sophie at home. That way at least you would know what is causing her bad breath and she would not have to go through the stress of going to a vet clinic. There are some anti-anxiety medications that Sophie might benefit from, and you can discuss that with the house call vet, as well.

If I have been helpful, I would greatly appreciate your 5-star rating by clicking 5 stars at the top of your screen. I would also be happy to continue our conversation if you have any other questions.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I do not want to continue I did not realise that I need to be a member and pay such amount of money I only afford $5 because it is not that much but to pay more than that I do not want to go ahead I have 2 kids that I take good care now from my sister who passed on 2009 and that is where the money spend for ou every day lives.

I understand. Here is the link to Customer Service if you need it: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help. Take care and have a great day.

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian