Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

One of my dogs eyes looks as if it is not wide open and it…

Customer Question
One of my dogs...

One of my dogs eyes looks as if it is not wide open and it looks wet. She does not mess with it, so I do not think it itches. What do you think is the problem?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

One of her eyes looks wetter than the other, looks like it is not all the way open.ido not think it itches she does not bother it.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is your dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** is one next month.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lily?

No she goes back to her vet for her last shots and yearly check up the 2nd of May.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you able to send me a photo of the affected eye?

Paul