Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She shakes when breathing. Tootsie 14 yrs old. She has been…

Customer Question
She shakes when breathing ...

She shakes when breathing

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Tootsie 14 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tootsie?

She has been blind and deaf for about two yrs now and the last time i had her at the vets she had little bumps all on her belly and has arthritis in her hip.wondering as much as i hate to,is it time to put her down?

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/27/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 25 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
thanks anyway,i guess i'll take her to the vet tomarrow
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
no thanks
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian