Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He has a bad skin infection that is about half the size of…

Customer Question
He has a bad...

He has a bad skin infection that is about half the size of your hand and it's draining. Plus he has other sours that pop up over nite, they drain some also. His fur is gone in a few places.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?

Master is his name, 80lb Black mouthed cur. Yes I talked to a few vets. they want to run all kinds of tests I can't afford. That is why I'm here. The ol vets I use to know could tell ya what it is and help ya. Why don't these newer vets know?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Master?

Nope. he is always up to date. for hells sake he is a house dog.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/27/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach pictures of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.