Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Have a 11 year old boxer and notice hes got a small red bump…

Customer Question
Hey i have a...

Hey i have a 11 year old boxer and notice hes got a small red bump on the back of his neck idk what it is and im worried

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the Boxer?

I notice hes got a small red bump on the back of his neck It doesnt seem to bug him at all

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the Boxer seem to hurt?

Hes not in pain hes acting like its not even there

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Hey
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach pictures of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.